Flange Hydraulic Cylinder
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
● HS Code: 8412210000
● Large quantity production
● Good push and pull characteristics
● Flange profile can be square, rectangular, round or even an irregular shape if required
● Color as the guest’s requirement
● Designed or built from drawings
● Customized measurements, functions, materials and accessories
● Corrosion and abrasion resistant
● Highly functional
● Compact in size
● Be offered in various standards and customized specifications
● Cylinders for light applications also available
Our team of professionals is capable of designing and manufacturing the cylinder that best adapts to your requirements, so please feel free to contact us if you need the special cylinders.
Installation of the cylinder:
According to the installation form of the mounting parts of the cylinder, it can be divided into detachable and fixed cylinders. According to the cylinder installation form, it can be divided into four types: fixed type, swing type, embedded type and rotary cylinder.
(1) Before the cylinder is installed, it should be tested by no-load test and pressure test at 1.5 times the maximum working pressure. It can be used after normal operation and no air leakage.
(2) Before the cylinder is connected to the pipeline, it is necessary to know the contents of the pipeline to prevent debris from entering the cylinder.
(3) When the load changes during the stroke, use a cylinder with sufficient output force and a buffer.
(4) Before starting the operation of the buffer cylinder, first screw the buffer throttle valve to the smaller position of the throttle, and then gradually open it until it is adjusted, satisfactory cushioning effect.
(5) Do not use full stroke, especially when the piston rod is extended, use the piston rod to touch the cylinder head. Otherwise, it is easy to cause load concentration at the piston rod and the external joint.
The installation form of the cylinder should be determined according to factors such as the installation location and the purpose of use. In general, fixed cylinders are used. Rotary cylinders should be used when continuous rotation with the working mechanism (such as lathes, grinding machines, etc.) is required. When there are special requirements, the corresponding special cylinder should be selected.
● All product undergoes 100% pressure testing 1.5 times the maximum allowable working pressure or to customer specifications
● Static and dynamic pressure testing
● Ultraviolet leak detection technology
● Non-destructive testing
● Coordinate measuring machine
● Fluid Cleanliness
● Real-time monitoring and test phase documentation
● Independent sampling and oil diagnostic control
We are in Exhibition